Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm a wee bit excited...

I have a lesson booked for 27 February with quite a high level dressage rider from the North Island, who travels to the South Island occassionally to take clinics. I have now realised that riding astride is just too painful and was working myself into a lather about should I, or could I, email the clinic organiser and ask to ride aside.

So I put my SSDQ tiara and big gal panties on and emailed off a query. The organiser forwarded it to the trainer who sent me a personal response saying she has no problem with me riding sidesaddle & she is looking forward to our lesson!

Fingers crossed now that it is a productive session as I would love to have a decent trainer in my corner :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Definitely do it side saddle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! We look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures too! Can't wait to hear and see all about the lesson.

    ReplyDelete