Rob announced today that he probably has to go to the UK for work in October.
I replied, "well if you are over there, why don't you bring me back a sidesaddle?"
Him, "ok, if that's what you want".
So... should I start looking for a medium wide gullet 21" or 22" O.N.E.S. that he could bring home with him? Do I *really* need to ask that question...? lol
I'm having a good week, I have heavy machinery in my backyard...
Molly isn't too sure what is going on, but she is highly suspicious (does this mean more work for her?) and she spends alot of her time just hanging out at the gate watching the digger, roller and bulldozer.
Watch this space for more updates. We are due heavy snow again this weekend, so all progress has halted until we see what the weather does, plus the ground will need to dry out before we do anything more. Roll on spring! :)
Ohhh - what are you building...?? A barn maybe, or a riding arena with proper footing??? I want to know!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be an arena with proper footing!
ReplyDeleteThe land has a slope where we are putting it, so it has to be cut out at one end and built up at the other. And it will only be a small one, as it has to fit in the space between two gateways into the paddocks at either end. But it will be all mine :)